by Vogtton for the usage of this online shop for sale of musical instruments and accessories.
Stand: November 2017
Table of Contents:
2. Delivery Conditions
3. Prices and Payment
Musikhaus Vogtton, owner Wladislaw Zittel (hereafter Vogtton) operates for commercial purposes under the domain http://www.akkordeonshop24.de a homepage. Vogtton offers products for customers on these websites, mainly musical instruments, accessories, software and hardware for sale over the Internet.
Shipping costs will occur additionally to the stated product prices. Shipping costs include costs of packaging and shipping. For each order seperately, shipping costs will be displayed and communicated. Vogtton will repsonde to requests in the context of your order regarding changes, extensions and or restrictions of the product amount short term. If the customer wants a product change, extensions or restriction before the planned delivery, Vogtton will take it into account, as far it is possible. We do not deliver to packing stations. All products will be delivered immediately after payment receipt, if they are in stock avaliable. If an product is shortly not available, we will inform you immediately by email about the estimated delivery time.
Prices and Payment
- There are valid shown product prices at this online shop at the time of your order.
- This prices are ex works from Vogtton (see address above) without costs for packaging or shipping
- All stated prices are gross prices in Euro, which contains the legal value added tax of currently 19% or 7% for books.
- Vogtton provides a invoice for the ordered goods of the customer, which will be handed with the delivery of the goods. Prices on the invoice are always retail prices plus value added tax.
- Our online shop provides as payment methods payment in advance, Cash on delivery and payment over the online-provider Paypal.
If you choose the payment method "payment in advance" we will give you our bank details in the order confirmation and deliver the product(s) after receipt of your payment on our bank account. If you use this payment method you will get 2% discount on the value of the goods.
With "Cash on Delivery" you have to pay the total sum directly to the delivery company including associated fees for Cash on Delivery. You can also pay the invoice amount over the online provider Paypal.
Also therefore you won´t have any additional costs, but you must register on this provider, login with your login information and after legitimacy confirm the payment instructions to us. Details are regulated by Paypal in its online payment system itself, more information can be obtained while the payment process.